Terms & Conditions
Thanks for taking part in the Lost Hours Walk 2023. This year, any fundraiser who raises over £500 (excluding Gift Aid) is eligible to claim a Lost Hours Walk medal as a thank you for your efforts. Our full terms & conditions can be found below, and some key information information is as follows:
➔ All eligible fundraisers will be emailed a short survey on Wednesday 15th November to claim your medal, and must confirm they would like to receive this by Tuesday 28th November.
➔ Medals will be sent out at the start of December.
➔ If you’re fundraising as a team, you will need to raise a team target which is worked out by the number of people in your team x £500 (e.g. a team of two need to raise £1000 exc. Gift Aid) to receive two medals
1. All fundraisers must have registered for the Lost Hours Walk 2023 at https://www.lost-hours.co.uk/ to be eligible.
2. All fundraisers must have their own individual Lost Hours Walk 2023 fundraising page to be eligible, regardless of whether they are fundraising with others or not, as the fundraising page also acts as your registration into the event.
3. All fundraising must be collected through a Lost Hours Walk 2023 JustGiving page. Fundraising raised through other platforms will not be eligible. All fundraising must be raised for CALM only.
4. To be eligible to claim a Lost Hours Walk medal, a fundraiser must raise a minimum of £500. We encourage fundraisers to not self-donate towards this.
5. The £500 minimum fundraising needed to be eligible to claim a Lost Hours Walk 2023 medal excludes Gift Aid.
6. The £500 minimum fundraising needed to be eligible to claim a Lost Hours Walk 2023 medal is per person, not per JustGiving page. For example, if two people are raising funds on a shared JustGiving page, £1000 excluding Gift Aid would need to be raised to receive two Lost Hours Walk 2023 medals. If two people raising funds on a shared JustGiving page raise less than £1000 excluding Gift Aid, but over £500 excluding Gift Aid, they will be eligible to claim one Lost Hours Walk 2023 medal between them, not per fundraiser.
7. All fundraising must have been raised by 23:59 on Tuesday 14th November for a fundraiser to be eligible to claim their Lost Hours Walk 2023 medal, afterwhich CALM will contact all eligible fundraisers for them to claim their Lost Hours Walk 2023 medal.
8. To receive the Lost Hours Walk 2023 medal, fundraisers will be required to complete a short medal request form to confirm they wish to receive this and to confirm where this should be sent. This survey will be sent via email on Wednesday 15th November to all eligible fundraisers and must be completed by 23:59 on Tuesday 28th November.
9. If a fundraiser believes they are eligible to receive a Lost Hours Walk 2023 medal and are not contacted by CALM by 23:59 on Wednesday 15th November, they must contact CALM as soon as possible and before 23:59 on Tuesday 28th November for this to be investigated and for CALM to confirm if they are eligible.
10. To receive a Lost Hours Walk 2023 medal, CALM will ask fundraisers to confirm their postal address so as to ensure medals are sent to the correct addresses. CALM cannot send replacement medals if an incorrect address is provided by the fundraiser.
11. Lost Hours Walk 2023 medals can only be sent to UK addresses and cannot be sent outside of the UK.
12. Only one Lost Hours Walk 2023 medal request can be made per fundraiser. Requests can only be made for one medal per person. For example, if an individual fundraiser raises over £1000 excluding Gift Aid, they are only eligible to receive one Lost Hours Walk 2023 medal.
13. If multiple requests for a Lost Hours Walk 2023 medal are made by a fundraiser through the medal request form, CALM will use details provided in the first form submission if these differ from subsequent submissions, unless contacted by the fundraiser before 23:59 on Tuesday 28th November to request details from a later form submission are used (for example, if two different postal addresses have been provided on different form submissions by the same fundraisers, CALM will use the address of the first submission unless contacted by the fundraiser).
14. Requests for Lost Hours Walk 2023 medals can only be made through medal request form and cannot be made in any other way.
15. If an eligible fundraiser would prefer not to receive a Lost Hours Walk 2023 medal, they can opt out on the medal request form or not respond to the medal request form.
16. Any requests to receive a Lost Hours Walk 2023 medal after the dates outlined above will be treated on an ad hoc basis and cannot be guaranteed.
17. Campaign Against Living Miserably (CALM) is a registered charity, registered at 5 Wootton Street, London, SE1 8TG. Charity Reg No: 1110621 & Scot SC044347.
18. The governing law is that of England and Wales.